Thursday, November 4, 2010

TireD and HaPpy

This is what normally happen after my 'not so good' on call day plus my other half is not around Tired...Sleepy...Tired....Sleepy...

The tiredness is really killing me...by the end of working hour...I am flaaaaat...to the max..

I normally will go to bed early and leave the kids, to their father...but tonight which also common post-call scenario...the father is not around...I need to stay awake longer to entertain the kids needs..
ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Anyway, as for tonight...along with the tiredness I am Happy too...coz we gonna have a long weekend and tomorrow is a special day to both me and hubby!

Enjoy your long Hols peeps!!!

And to my hubby, can't wait to see you ;-)
Drive safely...



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails