I found this advise, a reminder to myself :) hope benefits others as well :)
1) Increase in recitation of the Quraan. If possible, complete a minimum of 1 part to daily so as to make 1 whole complete recital of the Holy Quran during Ramadan.
2) Try and perform 4 rakah (units) of tahajjud before partaking in Suhoor.
3) Learn a, or many prophetic duas in Arabic.
4) As much as one can keep Allah in your heart by doing Dhikr eg: La ilaaha illallah, Allahu-akbar, Subhan-Allah, Alhumdulillah etc.
5) Devoting more sincerity and concentration into our existing daily prayers.
Here is daily checklist :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone