Saturday, April 3, 2010

we barely speaks...

We barely speaks with each other nowadays.....we talk...but only essential things to make sure evrything runs smoothly.....

Everyday, i will leave home around 7 in the morning, Batrisyia will be picked up by her van around 7.10am.I normally send the other two to the daycare before heading to work...hubby will help me preparing the kids to school if he is around and in the middle of rush here and there, tak sempat pun nak cakap apa-apa....salam and a kiss...off to work.

At work, he sometimes text me.....jarang-jarang call coz i always in the middle of talking to my patient...so no point of calling...i sure tak layan... around 5pm he will call me and inform wether he'll be around for dinner or not...by the time he comes back from work or meeting...i already in a deep sleep with the kids.....that goes round-and-round...

We are really occupied....works..kids....no time to talk about each other anymore...macam dulu-dulu....I wish we can have more time...anyway...that's life and reality that i have to face it....
Deep in my heart...i know that my husband is working very very very hard for our family...and for that I thanked God for all His blessings....

3 comments:

Zulaikha Mohamad said...

sabar.. InsyaAllah everything will be fine.. :-)

JeM said...

Amin...

Unknown said...

Semua yg berlaku ada hikmah nye.. insyaAllah everything for the better... kitorg tumpang Happy sama2... susah pon sama2 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails