Saturday, April 3, 2010

self treat....

i'm self-treating myself with this....there's a reason why i need a retail therapy! huhu..there will always be a reason....hahaha

2 pairs of nine west shoes!

It's gorgeous and i can't resist myself...i'm a fan of nine west shoes, comfy...and yet trendy even in a flat shoe which is the most appropriate shoe for my working hours, which i would say is totally on toes!

On d way back home, in the middle of traffic jam...from a hectic working place...and thinking about doing 'call' tomorrow...during weekend....oh! and  had a call from hubby after finish the clinic, saying that he's not having dinner with us tonight....makes me feels like.....uurrrgh....

I need to eat cheesecake! yeah...chicago cheesecake from coffee bean...will be an ideal! haha not only the cheesecake i bought but i finally bought two pairs of nine west shoes!

after the 'treatment', i rang up my hubby...."yang..., i just bought 2 pairs of shoes....nanti claim ek?"...."berapa?"
"mmmmm....2 je...., 2 je...."ok". rasanya hubby felt guilty for not having dinner with me n kids....yay! self-treatment yang boleh claim...huhu.
can't wait to put them on...:-)





3 comments:

Unknown said...

love both of them esp the offwhite (or is it beige?) ones. match my coach.. huhuhu

JeM said...

it's offwhite...ada 2 colour lagi black and peach...the leather is so soft, jarang2 leather nine west ni soft...good buy kan?? justified hahaha

Zulaikha Mohamad said...

suke yg putih jugak.. hehe..hahahaa..justified yg tak tahan tuh :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails