Sunday, March 21, 2010

full-day

Today, early in the morning me and Arissa rushed to KJMC...for Arissa's follow up with Dr Syed...coz tak nak tunggu lama-lama kat clinic...lucky we were number 3! just waited for half an hour only....fuih lega..

Alhamdulillah...Arissa's lung is clear...she does not need to be on nebuliser...but still need to continue her antibiotic for another 2 days....

Batrisyia and Amsyar had breakfast with the father...Me and Arissa had  late breakfast with my sis n her son..Arsyad.After breakfast we went to Aryani...cuci-cuci mata kut2 ada new style of tudung...and to collect my membership Gold card! Haha it looks like a real Gold Card! nanti terconfuse plak with the 'real Gold Card'. 

I bought my sis black tudung...as she wanted to have a new one..coz tudung hitam dia made from munawwarah dah lama...as a token of appreciation jaga Arissa last friday! Thanx Dik Jue for the help....
Me? hihihi belek punya belek satu pun tak berkenan! Pelik ni ?! Normally i will grab at least 3 per entry kat Aryani...hahaha! Or becoz I already have almost all the colours...

In the evening we have late lunch at OU...then my hubby bawak Kakak n Amsyar to Kizsports Playland! Kesian both of them...tak pergi mana-mana this school holiday..
Me and my sis gi window shop-in....sambil window..sambil shop inside! and pit stop kat new baby room at new wing...the interior is really really nice and roomy....very colourful!

Then we stopped at MPH book fair...bought Arissa her fav Barney book...penat2
Here are some photos of the baby room..


great colours!

nappy-changing area...they have 4...the walls are so cute with the polka-dot!

3 comfortable feeding rooms...with privacy


 Flat screen TV...displaying kids movie...with spacious and comfy wathcing area too!

Arissa enjoying herself...
mama...am i tall?



mama...can i wash my hands?


"mmmm....i think the room is nice...but no toys for me to play with"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails