Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday


31st August , the day i was born in year 19_ _....
an Independence Day for our country Malaysia...

I always get excited during the day...when i was a child...not only because of my 'birth' day...
but because it is a public holiday...so it feels like everybody is celebrating it!

and nobody in the family will ever forget my 'birth' day!

when i get older...i feel so proud to be a 'merdeka day' born....

Alhamdulillah...God gives me a beautiful life...until today
I thank Allah for that...

we had a small celebration..with my family
thanx hubby for the lovely cake :-)



7 comments:

Jabberholic said...

You're a merdeka baby!
Happy birthday dear! Many happy returns!

Nana said...

Aws merdeka baby! Happy birthday my dear! may allah bless you always!

Yummy Mummy said...

Hope you had a fantastic merdeka birthday celebration ;)

screamingmommy said...

happy belated bday Jem:)) very cute cake..:))

yaNa MaLeK said...

olla 1st time here :)

waa we share the same birth date...heheehhe

happy belated bday to U!!!

jEM said...

Thanx for the wishes...ladies!

jelita78 said...

dear!!!
happy belated birthday!!!
sorry daaaa terlepas your post! hehehehe..
may you grow more 'cun-melecun' each day!
muahsssssssssssss
take care!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails